You will be missed..

 Here are some photos I collected of the ones I lost due to covid-19 in 2021. The second wave was terrible.. I hope this is the end of the pandemic and that it doesn't spread further. Stay safe all of you!



Gracy aunty from Kerala. Though she was our neighbour, she was like our own family member. I'll miss her when I go to Kerala. The place will seem so empty without her sound. Once when I was there with papa, I was in the kitchen when dad went out. She was there too as usual. She was impressed by how helpful I was in the kitchen. There was another time when we went to visit her snd mom called from Goa. Mummy cut the call after she spoke to him but papa kept the phone in his ear as if she was still on the line and started to talk. I understood but aunty didn't. He gave the phone to me too and I played along. Then I passed the phone back to him and he started saying aloud that mummy wants to talk to her. She came forward to take the phone and papa readily gave the phone to her. She said Hello over the phone. She said it again and again and even asked if mummy can hear her. She started raising her voice so mummy will hear her. Papa, on the other hand, started to disturb her and speak to her while she is trying to hear mummy. It was all a mess. She finally caught me sitting aside, looking out and laughing. Then she realized papa's mischief and that I was also part of the prank. We had a good laugh that day... 

Paul Christian, a great man of God, was part of the UESI ministry in Gujarat. I met him for the first and last time in Hyderabad with his wife when they came for the Annual General Body Meeting in 2019. They had come over to me and asked me some questions from the Bible and were happy and amazed to receive all their questions correctly answered. We were all proud of me. I will miss you uncle! Yet I will not cry knowing that we will meet in heaven someday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#ECMTC 2

21!

The Precious Marble