21!

 

Finally, my 21st birthday! Celebrated it with family friends. Aunt Eliza, my previous neighbour and the only neighbour I ever had, shaped my perspective and approach about the Goan culture and traditions through my interactions with her children Patrick and Wanda. They partly raised me and my sister. I honour them as much as I love and miss them being here in Verna (and they in Sancoale), and so happy to have them beside me as I enter adulthood. In the picture: my little friends- (from left) Evelyn, Daleny, Deial, Nathan and Zaeden. Baby Keziah was too shy to join us for a photo. 




Patrick and family. Thanks for coming man! I couldn't be happier to see you all come for me. :-)


Wanda! Thank you too for coming. I love you guys! 




...and here comes the baccha party! 
I had a great time with the kids while the parents association gathered together for a chat after dinner. 
Nathan's missing.. 




This is dinner time. We all had dinner together after cutting the cake. Mummy prepared everything on the menu that day. Thank you mummy, I love you!



What a privilege, two cakes!! One bought by Amanda, and the other by Wanda. I think, you too get how happy I was that day. ;-D

                                  my hero <3





Was sharing some memories ..
Amanda, my sister and the day's host
Ammachi. :-)







Happy birthday, Deial!
















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#ECMTC 2

The Precious Marble