Lessons..


I didn’t have network in my phone for the past couple of days and to the surprise of many on WhatsApp, I survived it with ease. I didn’t really bother about the network. We have 10 sim cards at home and 8 of them are the same company. Living in the second-last house a valley of a forested area, network issues are not a big deal so to say. Only few companies are functioning in my area of which one is the brand we own. However, these were only one of the many days I spent without internet.

Internet is a good thing. But too much of it is bad. For instance, too much of honey is bitter; too much of studies is crazy; too much of eating makes a person obese; too much of talking leads to talking nonsense or even things we don’t mean. In fact, too much of anything is bad. Everything in life has to have a balance. That’s what I learn every time something is taken from me. It makes me feel that maybe I was not just using it, but being addicted to it. And that’s exactly the line I shouldn’t cross.

Learning new things and lessons is a good thing. The desire to learn something new is a great thing. Sometimes the lessons we learn comes the hard way. Such are the ones we never forget. Some lessons are a package of lessons. Like working in a group.  You never learn just one thing but many of them at the same time which most of the time, turns out as life-lessons.

Therefore, I think. that, lessons are a true satisfaction when the joy of learning something new the right way is greater than the struggles one goes through.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yeshu Masih Tera Jaisa Hai Koi Nahi- Hum Gaye Hosanna Lyrics

God sent his son- Hindi version

ISA; paper:World Literature